|SELF ASSEMBLY & KD FITTINGS|
Below are some of the advantages of flat packaged
Cost effective because;
for the manufacturer
Less processes, including assembly, means lower costs.
Reduction in storage space etc.
• Less labour required for assembly
• Less storage space required
• Less costly manufacture
• Higher turnover because of above points
for the consumer
Less expensive to purchase
• Easier to transport home
• Can be disassembled for house move/storage
• Feeling of personal accomplishment
• Easier to wrap for present giving
• More likely to be a stock item and so available
interesting articles: Zips may end flat-pack
Flat pack V rigid
Fitted kitchen market in the U.K.
College launches flat-pack fight back
*. This item doesn't come flat packed CLICK HERE
|There are a vast range of products that can be
purchased as flat packs and there are also lots of men (more than women ) who
find it difficult to follow the instructions for assembling the parts of the
artefact. Click on the links below pictures for
more information on the products shown..
This one is my favourite.
other types of flat packed items.